Upwork 'Hey World'
We were instantly thrilled to work on this project and help the lovely people of Duncan Channon craft a visual language to support their hilariously poignant scripts. Their brief issued us a simple challenge: “Just get weird with it.” So that’s what we did. We set out into the depths, creatively exploring and developing an animation style infused with energy suited for the in-your-face scripted vignettes. We featured fluid transitions and engaging design to pass the baton back and forth from one moment to the next, capturing the “Hey! How can we help?” mentality of the brand.
This project gave us the chance to show off our love of cel-animation and design while sharpening our stylist chops and wit alongside an amazing team of creators.
- Design & Animation: Scholar
- Creative Directors: William Campbell & Will Johnson
- Executive Producer: Jo Arghiris
- Head of Production: Tyler Locke
- Art Director: Macauley Johnson
- Sr Producer: Kirsten Noll
- Lead Designer: Hana Eunjin Yean
- Designers: Ana Chang, Cam Floyd, Trish Janovic, Jina Kwon, Christina Liang, JP Rooney
- 2D Animator: Henry Pak
- Cel Animators: Laura Yilmaz, Nicole Stafford, Taik Lee, Danni Fisher Shin, Matt Everton, Ana Chang
- Compositor: Henry Pak
- Mix & Sound Design Company: One Union
- Client: Upwork
- Agency: Duncan Channon