UnitedHealth Group 'How Can We Help'
Jumping back into another round with the gang over at Zebra, we continued to push the style, and drive home UnitedHealth Group’s positive influence on the world. Taking cues from our past work and adding in a bit more storytelling, we created characters and landscapes that mimicked the transformative process and utilized the talented band of artists at Scholar to construct a fun, energetic world. For us, it was important to pair the humanity of the craft with an aesthetic that represents the diverse group of people that UHG covers. Check out both spots and the transformative worlds we created.
- Production Company: Scholar
- Directors: William Campbell & Will Johnson
- Executive Producer: Christina Roldan
- Head of Production: Rachel Kaminek
- Art Director: Macauley Johnson
- Producer: Nikki Maniolas
- Designers: Macauley Johnson, Danni Fisher-Shin, Trish Janovic, Kelly Jung, Angela Ko, Hanna No, Chris Phillips, Yuki Yamada
- 2D Animators: Macauley Johnson, Danni Fisher-Shin, Lauren Tom, Jeffrey Jeong, Andrew Pabon, Henry Pak, Pablo Robleto, Andrew Tan
- Cel Animators: Nicole Stafford, Sean Buckelew, Regis Camaro, Lyuben Dimitrov, Taik Lee, Jamal Otolorin
- Compositor: Rachel Choi
- Client: UnitedHealth Group
- Agency: Zebra