'Bullseye Saves the Day'
We love nothing more than adventures with Bullseye and this time around, it was bigger and better than ever!
Partnering with Target & DreamWorks Animation, we crafted a unique narrative with Bullseye as a skateboarding Production Assistant on a Hollywood backlot. With every ollie, kickflip, and carve we follow Bullseye as he helps solve movie-magic problems and makes everything run... eer skate..smoother throughout our various sets. Along the way, watch him extinguish dragon fire, bring sparkling joy to Trolls, and weave past a T-Rex... and WOW is she a big one! We can never get enough of Bullseye as he kicks and cruises along in yet another memorable tale. Thank you to Target & DreamWorks for being such fun collaborators!
- Design & Animation: Scholar
- Creative Director: Chace Hartman
- Managing Director/EP: Christina Roldan
- Art Director: Ana Chang
- Sr Producer: Gregory Behrens
- Head of Production: Ryan McLaughlin
- CG Supervisor: Brice Linane
- Designers: Ana Chang, Liam Elias, Cristina Barna
- Model/Texture Artists: Krista Albert, Constance Benson
- Rigging: Kathy Li
- 3D Animators: Mike Garcia, Han Hu, JoAnn Kang, Doug Litos
- Lighters: Liam Elias, Ieva Callender, Mirelle Underwood, Anne Yang
- FX: Mark Ingle
- Lead Compositor: Dae Kang
- Compositors: Sang Lee, Rachel Moon, Daniel Raschko
- Flame Artist: Dae Kang
- Storyboards: Fred Fassberger
- Trolls & How to Train Your Dragon Character Animation: Dreamworks
- Music & Sound Design: In House Music+Sound
- Track Name: 'Bullseye Backlot'
- Client: Target