Porsche + Xbox 'Celebrating 75 Years of Porsche: Racing and Design'
Over the past 75 years Porsche has had a long history of bold design and fearless speed. Enter in a celebration of those speed streaked years and the iconic liveries that make up the DNA of one of the most iconic brands of racing history and you can bet we were inspired to join forces with Xbox and Porsche to bring these designs to life.
Through historical footage of Le Mans, paired with the high performance imagery of each race-centric design, we saw each livery as a new story. From the iconic red Streaks of the 1970s Salzburg to the electric green of the 60’s psychedelic infused Hippie. These moments, snapshots of time, racing through decades of color and personality to bring the gaming community some hardware to get excited about.
*Please note this campaign ran through October 1st, 2023. The sweepstakes are now closed.
- Design & Animation: Scholar
- Director: Will Johnson
- Creative Director: Chris Finn
- Art Director: Zach Herdman
- Managing Director / E.P.: Anne Skopas
- Executive Producer: Kate Aspell
- Sr Producer: Andrew Rindlaub
- CG Supervisor: Kevin Njoo
- Designers: Kevin Njoo, Susie Scheer, Jeffrey Jeong, Pedro Murteria, Cameron Spencer, Andrew Tan, Garret Walter
- 2D Animators: Kenny Kerut
- 3D Animators: Kevin Njoo, Susie Scheer, Jeffrey Jeong, Andrew Tan, Garret Walter
- 3D Generalists: Olivia Trotter
- Lighters: Kevin Njoo, Susie Scheer, Jeffrey Jeong, Andrew Tan, Garret Walter
- Compositors: Kevin Njoo, Susie Scheer, Jeffrey Jeong, Andrew Tan, Garret Walter
- Editorial: Scholar
- Editor: Dominic Strazulo
- Assistant Editor: Adrianna McKinley
- Mix & Sound Design: BAM Studios
- Mix & Sound Designer: Dave Leffel
Inspired by the energy of Porsche archival footage and design of the historical liveries, our process was always to accent the brand and evolve these looks into the modern world.
The Porsche Racing Edition
"The archival liveries brought a foundation for our worlds to come to life, we knew it was up to us to underscore the boldness with even more emphasis."
*Please note that the sweepstakes to win one of the limited-edition consoles and controllers seen above is now closed.