Facebook News "Your News"
The Facebook brand is one we all know and love, so to be asked to create an adventurous extension of their look for the new Facebook News was an exciting challenge we couldn't pass up. Merging the clean aesthetics of Facebook with the texture and authenticity of print media felt like a match made in heaven. We blended the tactile with the modern to capture the importance of authentic news. We wanted to cut to the chase without the clutter. We believe that news should feel personal, it should feel relevant, and it should evoke an audience's interest and emotion. Creating an entirely new look for Facebook and getting specific and intentional with the images we chose to represent was incredibly powerful.
- Design & Animation: Scholar
- Creative Director: William Campbell
- Art Directors: Danni Fisher-Shin, Madison Ellis
- Managing Director: Jo Arghiris
- Executive Producer: Kirsten Noll
- Head of Production: Tyler Locke
- Sr Producer: Antonio Hardy
- Designers: Madison Kelly, Hana Eunjin Yean, Grace Poole, Irma Hasanic, Jina Kwon, Antoinie Eugene, Felipe Medina, Esther Moon, Stephanie Lin, Caleb Boyles, Jerry Suh, Esther Lalanne
- Lead Animator: Sam Bachman
- 2D Animators: Sam Button, Kenny Kerut, Matt Andrews, Henry Pak, Jeffrey Jeong, Gabriel Ferrao, Lauren Tom, Oliver Wee, Matt Incontri, Vincent Wang
Music, Mix & Sound Design: In House Music + Sound
- Agency: Fallon Minneapolis
- Client: Facebook