Fantasy Football 2019
Friends + Football = Fantasy.
Kitchen + Sink = Scholar.
Why choose one style when you can keep everything on the table? That’s how we do it.
We let our imagination run wild in this equation-filled campaign for ESPN Fantasy Football, lassoing together the likes of sleepy pandas, evil magicians and the perfect pair of summer jorts.
Leaning into the strengths of our multi-hat-wearing artists, enabled us to leap from style to style crafting each visual with a unique flavor. All threading together into punchy edits that drill home the simplicity of what makes Fantasy Football so perfect. Friends + Football. And sometimes wings.
- Production Company: Scholar
- Creative Director: Will Johnson
- Managing Director: Jo Arghiris
- Executive Producer: Kirsten Noll
- Head of Production: Tyler Locke
- Associate Creative Director: Chris Finn
- Associate Producer: Kev Jones
- Designers: Madison Ellis, Gretel Cummings, Hanna No, Jina Kwon
- 2D Animators: Kenny Kerut, Henry Pak, Lauren Tom, Zac Miller, Jeffrey “Jip” Jeong
- Cel Animator: Lyuben Dimitrov
- 3D Generalists: Cameron Scott, Jeremy Ramirez
- Flame Artist: Matt Lavoy
- Editorial: Scholar
- Assistant Editor: Dominic Strazulo
- Client: ESPN
- Agency: Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners