Post Producer / Los Angeles & New York
Scholar is looking for an Animation/VFX/Post Producer to join the team for short and long term multimedia commercial projects. The ideal candidate will be able to manage entire commercial production projects with a focus on Design, 2D and 3D Animation, VFX, Editorial, and Post Production.
- Produce jobs from concept to delivery
- Build and oversee project schedules and budgets
- Work with the creative resource team to organize project staffing
- Work with Creative Directors, Executive Producers and project leads to establish project needs and key milestones, and execute them
- Manage client expectations and relationships
- 3+ years in a similar production role at a commercial motion graphics / VFX / post production studio
- Google Suite - Docs, Sheets, etc
- Experience with frame IO, and/or CETA
- Familiarity with creative post production software is a plus: Maya, Cinema 4D, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere
The rate for this position will be $500-$700/day depending on experience
Please submit a current resume and a brief paragraph explaining your interest, and why you think you may be a good fit. Email your application to [email protected].