Edit Assist / Los Angeles & New York
Scholar is looking for an Edit Assist to add to our team for short and long term projects. The role would be remote / hybrid, based in Los Angeles or New York. Our diverse team is drawn together by a love for design and an eagerness to push boundaries. If that sounds like you then keep reading.
- Assist our in house editorial team by ingesting footage, setting up projects, pulling footage/music/sfx and any other editorial related tasks
- Assist the editorial team with a variety or projects from live action to animation and pitches, covering a variety of deadlines
- Create boardomatics and work with previz edits
- Maintain a high level of creative quality and solve technical issues independently and quickly
- Experienced knowledge of Premiere Pro
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Trained eye for motion, camera movement, pacing, and narrative
- Passion for storytelling, design, and animation
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Follow feedback and instruction from leads and supervisors well
The rate for this position will be $250-$650/day, dependent upon experience.
Please submit a current resume, reel and a brief paragraph explaining your interest, and why you think you may be a good fit. Email your application to email@example.com.