Facebook Groups 'International Women's Day'
Drums, badass women, and a whole lotta love. That was the punch-packing recipe we brought to the table for Facebook’s International Women’s Day.
Through the most rockin’ performance by Facebook Group 'Drummer Girls United,' we highlighted as many female-focused Facebook groups as we possibly could. Armed with our own badass group of lady artists, we aimed to do justice to 'Drummer Girls United' by adding our own flair to the beats through plenty of high-energy kinetic type. Alongside our typographic animations, we had the pleasure of creating illustrated compliment cards for Women’s History Month. Inspired by the client’s ideas of honoring the women of Facebook, we had a blast cranking out designs that celebrate all the different kinds of women that empower us every day. In fact, our all-female design team had so much fun with the theme that they generated too many illustrations to possibly fit into one campaign! What a special opportunity to produce work made for women, by women.
And of course, keep rockin’ ladies.
- Design & Animation: Scholar
- Art Director: Hana Eunjin Yean
- Managing Director / EP: Jo Arghiris
- Head of Production: Tyler Locke
- Senior Producer: Nicole Smarsh
- Animation Lead: Danni Fisher-Shin
- Designers: Jina Kwon, Madison Ellis, Danni Fisher-Shin, Irma Hasanic
- 2D Animators: Madison Ellis, Danni Fisher-Shin, Irma Hasanic, Madison Kelly, Sam Bachman, Jeff Jip Jeong
- Editorial: Whitehouse Post
- Editor: Charlie Harvey
- Sound Design: Teenage Diplomat
- Telecine: Carbon VFX
- Post/VFX: Carbon VFX
- Client: Facebook
- Agency: Facebook Creative