Production & Operations Assistant / Los Angeles
Production & Operations Assistant
Scholar is looking for a Production and Operations Assistant in Los Angeles to add to our team. Our diverse team is drawn together by a love for design and an eagerness to push boundaries. If that sounds like you then keep reading.
The Production and Operations Assistant supports the production staff in the ongoing management of day-to-day systems integral to the operation and well-being of the studio. The position includes a specialized focus on studio-facing projects and initiatives including: financial tracking, special events, and supporting our social marketing projects.
- Coordinate with the Resourcing team to ensure freelance bookings and rates are accurately tracked.
- Collect paperwork, timesheets and invoices from freelancers and manage associated costs and bids in CETA.
- Identify inconsistencies and proactively seek resolution and clarity with the accounting department.
- Maintain the attendance log, reconcile expense reports and handle the petty cash log.
- Help organize special projects including studio learning/education, client dinners, team building events and client gifts.
- Perform In-office tasks including vault management, and assist on runs in the Los Angeles area to drop off drives etc.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Interest in commercial production, motion graphics and film
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio, Reel or Website
Send To: email@example.com