Marketing, PR & Social Media Manager / Los Angeles/New York
Scholar is looking for an experienced Marketing, PR and Social Media Manager for our Los Angeles/New York studios. Qualified candidates will be responsible for leading the charge in Scholar's external presence, working closely with Scholar’s creative and production teams to conceptualize, plan and execute marketing, PR and social media coverage for all studio projects.
Ideal candidates should possess strong production management skills, be experienced with analytics tools, growth strategy, social media design, audience management techniques, and possess a sharp attention to detail and timing. Candidates will need excellent written communication skills, and be adaptable to wearing the range of hats that come along with this role.
As Marketing, PR and Social Media Manager you will:
- Help connect the Scholar team to potential media, speaking and award show engagements.
- Highlight Scholar’s voice and initiatives to external placements.
- Help craft the writing and strategy for PR initiatives behind projects and the studio as a whole.
- Manage all official Scholar company social media channels.
- Conceptualize, build, plan and execute all social media posts for all official work.
- Be a part of the post-production and wrap process by communicating with creatives and producers to collect, organize and repurpose assets for use and promotion.
- Design, build and manage the Scholar website via backend web build software.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Comfortable collaborating with creative teams to plan and execute all social initiatives.
- Well-versed in the intricacies of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo and LinkedIn.
- Able to multi-task and juggle many projects at once.
- A creative problem solver with a keen attention to detail and organization.
- Confident in copywriting abilities and possess and overall enthusiasm for the social media space.
- Able to leverage connection to media outlets and industry publications.
The following software knowledge is preferable:
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Media Encoder)
- Social Media Software Tools (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Sprout Social, GIF Brewery, Mailchimp, UNUM)
- A familiarity with website building and designing is a big plus.
- Please email resume and a brief paragraph explaining your experience, interest and why you think you may be a good fit for Scholar.
- Please include ‘Job Application’ in subject line.
- Please include salary requirements and available start date.
Send To: firstname.lastname@example.org