Compositor / Los Angeles & New York
Scholar is looking for a Compositor to add to our team for short and long term projects. The role would be remote / hybrid, based in Los Angeles or New York. Our diverse team is drawn together by a love for design and an eagerness to push boundaries. If that sounds like you then keep reading.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of 2D compositing including matte extraction, painting, roto, 2D motion, integrating live-action footage and CG
- Participate in style frame development and design for creative pitches
- Collaborate with senior-level creative and production leadership on project pipelines
- Provide on-set supervision and give client-facing technical guidance, when needed
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Experienced knowledge of Nuke and/or Flame and associated pipelines
- Proven understanding of photography, composition, lighting, color, and motion.
- Follow feedback and instruction from leads and supervisors well
The rate for this position will be $300-$700/day, dependent upon experience.
Please submit a current resume, reel and a brief paragraph explaining your interest, and why you think you may be a good fit. Email your application to [email protected].